[Imail] Upcoming i-labration of Coronation of H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie I

I-Roam Ras nameless i_roam_ras at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:30:04 PDT 2012

Whata Gwaan

I-man be I-Roam Ras, a Rastafarian here in Kirikiriroa, Aotearoa from the theocratical order of the ancients or the mansion of Nyahbinghi, i n i a few inna Aotearoa of di Nyahbinghi mansion.

Iman wanna organise di i-labration of H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie I to help for do other Rases inna Kirikiriroa and Aotearoa.

If di i know of anyting to do with di up-coming ilabrations for H.I.M Coronation on the 3rd can you let i-man know on dis e-mail address or i-ternatively di i can contact me on : 021 0764792.

On behalf of di few Nyahbinghi Rases inna Aotearoa, i man would like to represent di Nyahbinghi at such an event inna name of His Imperial Majesty Qedamawi Haile Selassie i of Ithiopia, Negus Negast, Moa Anbessa.

Please Idren feel free to contact the i anytime you may wish.

One perfect love is to open JAH door, Haa Ratawharia.

Raspect

I-Roam Ras Batawi Far-I

Nyahbinghi Mansion inna Aotearoa.